The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.softelsolutions.in. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
The documents and graphics on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Softel Solutions may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time. As site undergoes multiple changes/upgradations time to time it may display content ,Images ,Audio, Video etc. from the template downloaded for trials for short period. Softel Solutions makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on this website for any purpose. All documents and graphics are provided “as is”.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Softel Solutions. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Softel Solutions. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Softel Solutions. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. SOFTEL is a registered trademark. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Softel Solutions.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Softel Solutions expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement . In no event shall Softel Solutions be liable for any kind of damage resulting from any cause or reason, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from this website. Softel solutions hereby disclaim any warranties and conditions provided by its reseller for third party facilities.
- Softel Solutions shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site
- Softel Solutions may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Softel Solutions reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Softel Solutions be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Softel Solutions website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Softel Solutions harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Softel Solutions disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Softel Solutions makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User’s right to privacy is of importance to Softel Solutions. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Softel Solutions reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- Softel Solutions by no means take the responsibility of content displayed on the website developed or maintained by them or its resellers website.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Softel Solutions is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites or websites developed by softel solutions. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Softel Solutions is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site or site developed by Softel Solutions, including opinions, advice, statements, Online transactions and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Softel Solutions is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party or sites developed by softel solutions.